Tuesday, November 22, 2011
- Cars 2 Transforming Action Figures—These action figures each come with special equipment that they keep hidden until they are ready for action. Kids can select from Holly Shiftwell, Mater and Lightning McQueen styles.
- Classic Dolls(11")—Turn every play time into a fairy tale with an Ariel, Belle, Cinderella or The Beast classic doll.
- Disney Figurine Sets—Now kids will be able to create their own adventures with these elaborate Disney Fairies, Disney Princess or Toy Story figurine sets.
- Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet—Master spy Finn McMissile and his crime-fighting partner team up on this Cars 2 Siddeley Spy Jet Shoot Out Play Set. Finn stows away inside Siddeley until you press the button and launch him into the action for more espionage excitement.
- Magic Mirror Beauty Case—Bedazzle your little maid with the bejeweled beauty case that's filled with a bounty of glittering baubles.
- Kids Sleep Sets—Kids will snuggle in after a day of winter fun in these soft pajamas that feature a selection of their favorite Disney characters.
- Cars 2 Remote Control Cars with turbo speed—Take the Piston Cup champion for a spin with Disney Store's exclusive edition Lightning McQueen remote control vehicle. Sporting his new Cars 2 look, Lightning has lots of great features including 15 phrases, lights and turbo speed function for greater high-speed thrills. Additional characters include Tow Mater and Finn McMissile.
- Animators' Collection Princess Toddler Dolls—Named "Toy of the Year" by Family Fun Magazine, these young renditions of your favorite Disney Princess characters (Ariel, Belle, Cinderella and Snow White) were re-imagined as toddlers and created under the guidance of the Walt Disney Animation Studios animators.
- Toy Story Talking Action Figures—These action figures are full of well-known phrases that will take your kids' imagination to infinity and beyond when they play with the talking Buzz, Jessie or Woody action figures.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Sunday, November 6, 2011
- “it’s a small world” Holiday becomes a worldwide celebration of the season, boasting more than 300,000 glittering lights on its facade. Also nightly on the façade is “The Magic, The Memories and You!” show with its new holiday sequence.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday presents a madcap celebration as the traditions of Halloween and Christmas collide. The ghoulish but well-meaning Jack Skellington from the film “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” has come to Haunted Mansion to transform it with his skewed vision of the holidays.
- Santa Claus and his reindeer return to greet Disneyland guests at Santa’s Reindeer Round-up in Big Thunder Ranch, Frontierland. Kids and their families chat with St. Nick and see real reindeer grazing in a corral.
- The park’s newest attraction, The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure, is specially decorated for the holidays, along with its Paradise Pier neighbors, the Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta and Paradise Garden Grill restaurants.
- “a bug’s land” transforms as Flik and his bug buddies spread giant Christmas lights and oversized ornaments throughout their realm.
- The holiday scene along the Paradise Bay boardwalk includes a beautifully decorated Christmas tree and lampposts decorated with seasonal wreaths.
- Santa Claus greets guests in a specially decorated gazebo on the boardwalk near Ariel’s Grotto on Paradise Pier.
- A new Disney California Adventure street show, “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party” invites guests of all ages to “seize the day,” dancing and singing on Paradise Pier with the Disney Channel’s inventive animated boy geniuses. Also on tap are the energetic “dance-off” competition of “Disney Dance Crew” on the Backlot Stage in Hollywood Pictures Backlot, and the rock concert-style “Disney Channel Rocks,” featuring music from Disney Channel movies and series, performed on the Palisades Stage in Paradise Park, alongside Paradise Bay lagoon.
- In Blue Sky Cellar at Golden Vine Winery, the Imagineers’ workshop offers guests a preview of what’s coming to Disney California Adventure, including Buena Vista Street and Cars Land in 2012.
- Guests along Paradise Pier in Disney California Adventure also may enjoy the new Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventures and Goofy’s Sky School attractions, along with such favorite as Toy Story Mania!, Silly Symphony Swings, California Screamin’ and Mickey’s Fun Wheel.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
See more of our Halloween Time and Mickey's Halloween Party photos HERE!
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Return to the Hundred Acre Wood, for the latest adventure featuring the world’s most beloved bear, Winnie The Pooh! Join Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, Christopher Robin, Owl, Kanga, Piglet, Eeyore and all of the classic characters you know and love when Walt Disney Pictures releases Winnie The Pooh on DVD and Blu-Ray October 25, 2011!
Inspired by three stories from A.A. Milne's books and created in Disney classic hand-drawn style, Winnie the Pooh is a wonderful and charming movie about friendship. One bear's simple quest for honey turns into a wild adventure to save his best friend, Christopher Robin, from an imaginary culprit. Children and children-at-heart will fall in love with their favorite stuffed friends all over again. It will leave you smiling from ear to ear!
ENTER to WIN!
Now it's your turn to enter for a chance to win a Winnie the Pooh DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack! To enter simply take the personality quiz featured on the Winnie the Pooh widget above and share what character you most resemble in the comments section below. Don't forget to include your name and email address (or twitter name) so I can contact you. One entry per person. This contest ends on October 29, 2011 at 11:59pm PST. Winner be selected by random drawing using Random.org. This contest is open to US residents only. Prize will be shipped via FedEx or UPS (will not ship to a PO box). Thank you and good luck!
Disclaimer: The Winnie the Pooh DVD/Blu-Ray Combo Pack will be provided to one lucky DisneylandMom.com reader courtesy of the Walt Disney Company. Opinions are my own. My family loves this movie! :)
Friday, September 23, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Saturday, July 2, 2011
- The special opportunity to play in Disneyland for three hours before the party starts
- Trick or Treating – candy and healthy treats – in the ultimate Disney neighborhood
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party)
- "Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, performed twice nightly
- Character photo locations featuring favorite Disney and Pixar pals.
- An opportunity for everyone in the family to attend the park in costumes
- Specially themed dance parties
- Nearly all the favorite Disneyland rides and attractions
Tickets purchased in advance for Mickey’s Halloween Party are $49 most days, while tickets purchased on the event days are $59. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Friday, Oct. 28, and Halloween Night, Monday, Oct. 31, are $64.
- For spine-tingling fun, drop in at The Twilight Zone™ Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure park, where a “supernatural” event happened on Halloween evening, 1939, forever haunting the building.
- Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland is transformed for the Pumpkin Festival. More than 300 pumpkins will be on display and none of them are the same!
- Visitors to Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland will find ranch animals, pumpkin carvers, Halloween décor and activities for youngsters.
- Meeting Disney characters will be easier than ever as Disney villains gather to plot Halloween mischief at “it’s a small world” Mall in Disneyland, while other characters in spooky attire greet guests in Town Square, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Rancho del Zocalo in Frontierland will honor Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead with traditional skeleton figures on display Sept. 16 through Nov. 2.
- Special Halloween treats will be available in Disneyland, including menu items such as Zero’s Ghostly Ghoulash, served in a dog dish in honor of Zero.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Tomorrow is Earth Day 2011, and Disney Store is giving away reusable shopping bags when you bring in 5 plastic shopping bags to recycle! Limit one bag per guest, while supplies last.
Here is a short list of other Earth Day freebies being offered by various companies:
Friday, April 1, 2011
In internet-speak IRL means In Real Life.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me, and I hope you will make us your Disneyland destination on the web! Thank you for visiting! ºoº
Thursday, March 3, 2011
Hello, folks! Sorry for the infrequent posts here. DisneylandMom.com is on the back burner while we concentrate on our main website FindingMickey.com - The Hidden Mickeys and Details of Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, CA. Thank you so much for following, and hopefully I can do some more mommy blogging when things quiet down. See you real soon! ºoº
Please visit us at FindingMickey.com
Please follow us on Twitter @FindingMickey
Please 'LIKE' us on facebook