Friday, September 23, 2011

Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost Papercraft

The other night I came across this cute and fun Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost papercraft on the Disney Family website. The template comes in color, and I would recommened printing it on white cardstock. I decided to print mine on natural cardstock with black ink for a more vintage look.
1) Print the tempate, the easiest step of the whole process.
 
2) Cut out the template. This will take some time. Use sharp, paper cutting scissors for best results.

3) Fold and glue pieces together. This is also time consuming. I used gorilla glue because it dries quickly, and it was on hand. With two boys in the house things tend to get broken a lot. I spent about 1.5 hours on this project. Enjoy the finished result!

No comments:

Post a Comment